One Use For Safety Rails You May Not Have Considered
Here at Safety Rail Company, we can think of at least one use for safety rails that the average person may not have considered—skylight guards! Luckily for you, we have the perfect solution and we’re certain that regardless of the size of your window, we have the products that will keep people safe. Just take a look at our Skylight Guarding Screens.
The benefits of using skylight safety rails are numerous:
They’re a great solution when you’re looking for something that’s cost-effective.
- They will fit nearly any domed skylights.
- They don’t take up any extra space on your roof.
- The skylight guards from Safety Rail Company don’t require you to make any penetration to your roof or skylight.
- The compression-fit design from Safety Rail Company is unique to our brand.
- They are OSHA compliant.
- Like all products from Safety Rail Company, they’re completely made right here in the United States.
Our Safety Rail Company Skylight Screens are also a great option for those who are in extremely windy areas because they’ll stay put. They also fit skylights that are 5’ x 10’. Want to learn more about Safety Rail Company? You can read all about us and get a feel for who we are and check out our commitment to OSHA compliance. Don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-434-2720 with any questions. Regardless of what your needs are, we’d love nothing more than to partner with you to ensure that your building is as safe as it can be.