Often on flat roofs, there are lights or cameras mounted in corners of the building. With little room to provide fall protection, these areas often go unguarded because no easily adaptable solution can be found. Now, using the Corner Parapet Wall Railing from Safety Rail Company, these areas can be guarded with a custom-fabricated railing section that wraps around this equipment or up to it with a "V" shaped railing section, providing a barrier between the worker and the leading edge.
Using the Corner Parapet Wall Railing Around Cameras and Lights:
The Corner Parapet Wall railing section is used in conjunction with our SRC Mobile Fall Protection Railing system. This railing is simply dropped into our weighted base to provide an unbroken line of fall protection around equipment that is close to, or right up to, the roof edge. As the name implies, the Corner Parapet Wall railing can also be used to provide guarding over the top of parapet walls for equipment right next to the roof edge.
How to Request a Quote:
Corner Parapet Wall railings are 4' in width but can be customized for special applications. Generally, size the railings to a minimum of 2' larger than the area you are wrapping around. If using this railing over the top of a parapet wall, let us know the height of the wall. That's it! Don't worry about making a mistake; we will give you a drawing so you can see exactly how this lays out.
Advantages of SRC Corner Parapet Wall Railing
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 42" tall in the base. Length is determined by site needs.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used for rooftop fall protection for equipment right next to the roof edge.
Other Features of Our Safety Rail and Guardrail Systems
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors and galvanizing available.
- Custom designs and engineering available.
OSHA citations for lack of fall protection are significant, but ultimately nothing compared to the human and financial cost of a workplace fall fatality. Let Safety Rail Company assist you in your fall protection planning.
Our sales staff and engineering department can assist you in specifying a complete plan for your fall protection issues. We will be happy to help determine the exact quantities and length of rail required for your project and present it to you in a detailed 3D CAD model — no charge. Safety Rail Company is here to make fall protection solutions safe, easy, and affordable. Call or email Safety Rail Company today!