Our Floor Mount Removable Safety Guardrail systems are the perfect solution for providing fall protection on floor surfaces when you need it, while having the versatility to remove the railing when you don't.
Permanent Floor Mount Guardrail System:
This floor-mounted guardrail system has three versions of floor mounted railing holder. A single post receiver acts as the first and last piece of a safety railing installation. The double post receiver act as the intermediate receiver for in-line railing runs. And finally, the dual-post receiver allows the railing to be turned at 90 degree increments on corners.
The railing sections are the other component of our permanent, OSHA-compliant fall protection guardrail system. This railing is inserted and pinned into our Floor Mounted Permanent base plate. When the entire system has been installed according to manufacturer's instructions, you will have an OSHA-compliant fall protection railing system that has been mechanically attached to a concrete floor or suitable substrate without costly custom rail installation. The railing can be removed from the base plate while the mount plate remains anchored securely.
How to Request A Quote:
Let's say you want a quote on 50 feet of safety guardrail. First, determine the length of railings you will need — in this case, for 50 feet, (5) 10' railing sections will work. For the railing floor mounts, the rule of thumb to follow is that there will always be (1) extra mount for the number of railings installed. The first and last mount in this run will always be a single post mount — therefore you will need (2) of these. That means you will need (4) double post mounts for intermediate railing legs. That's it! The only exception is if you have a 90 degree turn — delete (1) double post and use a (1) corner mount in its place. Don't worry about making a mistake; we will give you a drawing so you can see exactly how this lays out.
Advantages of Permanent Floor Mounted Guardrail System
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 42" tall in the base. Railing length is available in 1-foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used at dock doors and truck pits, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yards, crowd control, and more.
Other Features of Our Safety Rail and Guardrail Systems
- Simple & inexpensive self-closing safety gates or manual closing safety gates available.
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors and galvanizing available.
- Custom designs and engineering available.
OSHA citations for lack of fall protection are significant, but ultimately nothing compared to the human and financial cost of a workplace fall fatality. Let Safety Rail Company assist you in your fall protection planning.
Our sales staff and engineering department can assist you in specifying a complete plan for your fall protection issues. We will be happy to help determine the exact quantities and length of rail required for your project and present it to you in a detailed 3D CAD model — no charge. Safety Rail Company is here to make fall protection solutions safe, easy, and affordable. Call or email Safety Rail Company today!