While sometimes a permanent safety rail system is the best choice for your building, other times you need a system that you can easily move and take down when needed. That's why Safety Rail Company offers a mobile safety rail system. If the idea of a mobile rail system appeals to you, here are five things that will make you love the Safety Rail Company system:
- It can adapt. We know that not all roofs have perfectly straight paths available for your safety rail. Drains, pipes, exhaust outlets and other equipment can get in the way. That's why our mobile system can easily adapt to get around these obstacles and still give you the protection that you need. The bases accept the rails at a variety of angles to give you the flexibility you need.
- No penetration. No screws, no nails, no spikes. Our clever system uses cast-iron bases to hold your rails securely in place without attaching them to the roof. This eliminates any room for unintentional damage to the structure of the roof and speeds set up time so you can get to work faster.
- Customized safety. Because you can take these rails down and rearrange them as needed, they can adapt to any roof environment where you might need them. That means you'll have one system that you can use almost anywhere to give your crew the fall protection that they need. That lowers your project costs over time, too, because there is no need to invest in a new system when you have one that works almost anywhere.
- Available in the colors you need. We offer safety yellow and galvanized options in our online store, and can create customized colors if you need them. This gives you the chance to create a customized safety rail system for your company. Simply ask one of our team members about available custom colors!
- Made in the USA. All of our products including our mobile safety rail system are made right here in the United States of America, so you can be proud of making a purchase from our company. You'll be supporting an American company making high-quality American steel products.
We are proud of our mobile safety rails and know that once you've used them, you'll appreciate their flexibility and durability. Hundreds of customers have discovered this amazing system that adapts to your workspace and provides great safety coverage in a variety of situations. Plus, your crew can get them set up in less time than almost any other rail system out there because the rails quickly pin into the bases and require no tools or counterweights.
If you are curious about our mobile safety rail system, you can call our team to learn more. We are happy to talk to you about this system and give you the information that you need in order to make an informed decision about your purchase. You can reach us at 1-888-434-2720 or contact us through our website today to talk to one of our team members about the mobile safety rail system.