Interested in working at Safety Rail Company? We would love to hear from you!
Head to our career page or email email@example.com to apply.
Job Openings With Full Benefit Package
$20.00/hour factory/travel rate
- 2 weeks travel / 2 weeks in the factory
- Installation requires heavy lifting and other physical demands
- Complete necessary training provided by SRC
- Responsible for order fulfillment/shipping/receiving while in the factory
2nd Shift Welder
Signing Bonus + $4 premium
$20-$24/hour (dependent on qualifications)
- Manufacture products according to prints
· Key role in supporting sales and engineering team to create 3D CAD models of fall protection improvement project plans using SolidWorks Assemblies
· Perform drafting tasks on SolidWorks as directed and applicable
· Prepare bills of materials to company policy
· Create sheet metal flat pattern layouts and CNC part nesting
· Accept engineering sketches and/or design specifications and detail them into drawings suitable for use in manufacturing, construction, and in communication with parties outside the company.
· Perform scheduled and unplanned maintenance of plant equipment including but not limited to Manual machine tools, power tools, hand tools, saws, mills, lifting devices, overhead cranes, filtration systems, and compressed air system.
· Perform scheduled and unplanned maintenance of facility buildings and grounds, including but not limited to: HVAC systems, plumbing and sewer, and lighting.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose, rebuild and repair a wide variety of manufacturing equipment
· Perform daily maintenance tasks as directed by maintenance software.
· Provide support and assist with project work directed by Plant Manager and CEO and/or Project lead.
· Punctual and regular attendance.
· Train and use maintenance software efficiently “LIMBLE”