The SRC Finish Railing is used to extend the railing profile past the railing base plate or mount. Most commonly used in corners of buildings where there might be a drain, thus preventing placement of a base plate directly in the corner. Also often used at ladder access points or stairways to act as a handhold.
Using Finish Railings:
The Parapet Wall railing section is used in conjunction with our SRC Mobile Fall Protection Railing system but is also used with our Pit Railings. This railing is simply dropped into our weighted base to provide an unbroken line of fall protection around equipment that is close to, or right up to, the roof edge.
How to Request a Quote:
Finish Railings are available from 2' to 10' lengths. Generally, size the railings to a minimum of 2' larger than the area you are wrapping around. That's it! Don't worry about making a mistake; we will give you a drawing so you can see exactly how this lays out. If you need something custom, we'll help you with that as well.
Advantages of SRC Finish Railings
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 42" tall in the base. Railing length is available in 1-foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used for rooftop fall protection for equipment right next to the roof edge.
Other Features of Our Safety Rail and Guardrail Systems
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors and galvanizing available.
- Custom designs and engineering available.
OSHA citations for lack of fall protection are significant, but ultimately nothing compared to the human and financial cost of a workplace fall fatality. Let Safety Rail Company assist you in your fall protection planning.
Our sales staff and engineering department can assist you in specifying a complete plan for your fall protection issues. We will be happy to help determine the exact quantities and length of rail required for your project and present it to you in a detailed 3D CAD model — no charge. Safety Rail Company is here to make fall protection solutions safe, easy, and affordable. Call or email Safety Rail Company today!