Our Floor Mount Permanent Safety Guardrail systems are the quick, easy solution for fall protection on floor surfaces. Prefabricated railing sections with the floor mounting already attached make this a great low-cost option to provide OSHA-compliant fall protection for hazardous areas.
Permanent Floor Mount Guardrail System:
This floor mounted guardrail system is bolted down to a concrete floor or suitable substrate. When the entire system has been installed according to the manufacturer's instructions, you will have an OSHA-compliant fall protection railing system that has been mechanically attached without costly custom rail installation.
How to Request A Quote:
Let's say you want a quote on 45 feet of safety guardrail. First, determine the length of railings you will need — in this case, for 45 feet, (4) 10' railing sections and (1) 5' railing section will work, or (6) 7.5 foot guardrails will also work. If you need a self-closing gate incorporated into the railing run, you can deduct that space, typically 36", from the railing length. Or just leave it to us to figure out for you. Tell us you need to fit in a 45 foot space and you want a 3 foot self-closing gate — we'll take it from there.
Advantages of Permanent Floor Mounted Guardrail System
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 42" tall. Railing length is available in 1-foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used at dock doors and truck pits, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yards, crowd control, and more.
Other Features of Our Safety Rail and Guardrail Systems
- Simple & inexpensive self-closing safety gates or manual closing safety gates available.
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors and galvanizing available.
- Custom designs and engineering available.
OSHA citations for lack of fall protection are significant, but ultimately nothing compared to the human and financial cost of a workplace fall fatality. Let Safety Rail Company assist you in your fall protection planning.
Our sales staff and engineering department can assist you in specifying a complete plan for your fall protection issues. We will be happy to help determine the exact quantities and length of rail required for your project and present it to you in a detailed 3D CAD model — no charge. Safety Rail Company is here to make fall protection solutions safe, easy, and affordable. Call or email Safety Rail Company today!