The SRC Hide-A-Rail is perfect for areas where you need fall protection but don't want to see it when not in use. When fully erected, the Hide-A-Rail Railing System provides complete, non-penetrating, OSHA-compliant fall protection for leading edge fall hazards. When work is completed in the area, the railing sections can be folded down out of sight without removing them from the weighted base plates.
When to Use the SRC Hide-A-Rail Fall Protection Railing System:
Anytime you deem it necessary — when the fall protection railing system would aesthetically detract from building architecture or impede sight lines.
How to Request a Quote:
Let's say you have a small building roof that is 100 feet x 50 feet. There is a lot of equipment on the roof, so enclosing the perimeter seems like the best solution. The first rule of thumb we follow is to use the longest railings we can, to minimize the number of base plates needed and reduce cost. So for 100 feet, we would need (10) 10' railings and (5) for the 50' side — then multiply both sides x (2) to enclose the roof, which equals (30) 10' railings. Each railing requires a base plate, so (30) of those would be required as well. We will add the pins that hold the railings and base plates together. That's it! Don't worry about making a mistake; we will give you a drawing so you can see exactly how this lays out.
If you want to set up smaller sections, view this product description to see how to request a quote.
Advantages of SRC 360 Mobile Hide-A-Rail Safety Railing System
- Meets and Exceeds OSHA Regulations for Fall Protection - tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA Fall Protection for Guardrail Regulations; sections 1910.23 & 1926.500 - 1926.503Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Completely non-penetrating, freestanding design means no holes in the roof or substrate are required.
- Folds down out of sight until needed again for fall protection.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 42" tall in the base. Railing length is available in 1 foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used for rooftop fall protection and machine guarding.