The following is a list of OSHA rules pertaining to fall protection, provided by the U.S. Department of Labor. These guidelines can be helpful in getting an overview of OSHA rules and how they pertain to your fall protection concerns. Please know that Safety Rail Company experts are always available to help you navigate these rules and regulations. Safety Rail Company is here to make fall protection effective, easy, and affordable.
- Duty to have fall protection and falling object protection - 1910.28(b) Protection from fall hazards
- Fall protection systems and falling object protection-criteria and practices - 1910.29(b) Guardrail Systems
- Ladders - Standards - 29 CFR, 1910.23
- Scope, application, and definitions applicable to this subpart - Standards - 29 CFR, 1926.500
- Duty to have fall protection - Standards - 29 CFR, 1926.501
- Fall Protection Systems Criteria and Practices - Standards - 29 CFR, 1926.502
- Training Requirements - (Standards - 29 CFR) 1926.503
- Warning Line Interpretation - May 12, 2000
- Warning Line Interpretation - November 15, 2002
- Warning Line Interpretation - January 3, 2005
- Purposed rules - Fall Protection Systems, May 24, 2010
Call Safety Rail Company today for a complete fall protection solution!